1. First and foremost, age doesn’t matter. It’s just a number.
2. You’re never too old to dream a new dream.
3. Unplug when you’re around others. Social media will still be there afterwards. (This one I’m still learning!)
4. Be positive. This is something I learned from my father. He always has a positive attitude, and it draws people to him.
5. If someone doesn’t accept or appreciate you for who you are, they aren’t worth your time.
6. Learn that not everyone will love you. Be ok with it.
7. Lead, don’t follow.
8. Don’t let yourself be your biggest critic. Love and respect yourself.
9. “That’s what she said” WILL NEVER GET OLD.
10. Don’t compare your life with others. Be authentic.
11. Don’t over analyze everything.
12. Smile when you’re walking down the street. Someone might be having a bad day, and your smile could change that. Your smile can change your own day.
13. Make new family traditions and pass them on.
14. Take care of yourself and your body. Stay healthy and active.
15. Wear SPF EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!
16. Invest in nice sheets. Your bed is your happy place. Make it as comfortable as possible.
17. Make your bed everyday. It starts your day organized and clean.
18. More reading, less watching! Feed your brain.
19. When the sun is shining and the weather is nice, GO OUTSIDE. Go for a hike or a walk. Enjoy the vitamin D but don’t forget the SPF!
20. Push the limits of your comfort zone. You don’t realize what you’re capable of doing until you try!
21. Be open to change. You never know where it will take you!
22. Embrace your imperfections. You’re stuck with them, so own it!
23. Remind your loved ones how much you care.
24. ALWAYS show respect to your elders and peers.
25. Start doing the things you’ve always wanted to do. Don’t wait until tomorrow. The first step is to take the step!
26. Don’t procrastinate. It’s a bad habit.
27. DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!
28. Surround yourself with people who make you happy and bring energy into your life.
29. It’s better to say ‘no’ to someone then to say ‘yes’ and not follow through. “No” is a complete sentence.
30. Travel more. Meet new people. Listen to their stories. Learn from their experiences.
31. Ask for help. We’re all humans; we can’t do everything on own. Well, except for moms, they are superhumans.
32. Fight for your world, not your country.
33. Always be polite, graceful and classy. Always say thank you and please.
34. If you aren’t being treated the way you should be, fix it. If you aren’t happy, fix it. No one else can do it for you.
35. Let loose and be yourself. You live once, live for you. Carpe diem!
What’s your advice? Comment below and let us know what you think!
Travel on, Beaches 🙂